a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin

How can I improve the way I draw anime eyes?

How can I improve the way I draw anime eyes?


You can try drawing many kinds of style, anime has a diverse style in drawing the eyes. One of manga I like has different style of eyes on different characters. This can make it interesting since many character have different trait and loks.
You can also try drawing different expressions and eyeballing on one style, this will helps a lot since it makes the expression more real and your eye drawing has more humane to it.
kept drawing them
Sukhmeet Dhingra
Sukhmeet Dhingra, works at Students
Anime is a style, and a style with lots of different styles. What you should do is practice different styles of drawing different eyes and build your own style. So just keep practicing your own style. If you look at Miyazaki's work; he's very different from the anime norm, yet studio ghibli is still considered anime.
Madi Conroy
Madi Conroy, studied at MAST Academy
I recommend practice, along with getting very thin sheets of paper where you can trace over eyes that you have drawn before. This will imprint the way you draw your eyes so that you can increase the detail once you have the basics down. For now, look up different styles of eye shapes and practice.
Quiston Lowery
Practice these and try creating your own as well. Here is three photos from the net that i,use for reference and inspiration.
0 التعليقات على "How can I improve the way I draw anime eyes?"

 
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لـ Whatever Dz Family
Template By. Abdou Technologie